Through the online license sales and services, you can do much more than purchase licenses.
Register or login to your customer profile to:
- PURCHASE LICENSES, PERMITS, AND PASSES
- SPORT FISHING – Annual and short-term licenses • Sport fishing validations • Report cards • Gift vouchers for resident annual sport fishing licenses (may be purchased or redeemed).
- HUNTING – Annual and short-term licenses • Hunting validations • Harvest Information Program Survey • Tags • Waterfowl Area passes • Collectible stamps
- COMMERCIAL FISHING – Licenses and privileges • Commercial boat registration and privileges • Fish business licenses
- SPECIAL PERMITS – Guide licenses • Game breeder licenses • Falconry licenses • Native reptile captive propagation permits • Fallow deer farming permits • Fur dealer licenses
- CDFW LANDS PASS – Annual or one-day lands passes
- APPLY FOR DRAWINGS – Big game tags • Waterfowl reservations • Sage grouse permits • Fund-raising big game random drawing tags • SHARE hunts • Upland game hunts
- LOOKUP DRAWING RESULTS, PREFERENCE POINTS AND SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS
- LIFETIME LICENSE RENEWALS
Renew lifetime sport fishing and hunting licenses, and privilege packages (proceed as if making a purchase)
- SUBMIT HARVEST REPORTS
Big game hunting tags • Sport fishing report cards
- PURCHASE DUPLICATE LICENSES, PERMITS, AND VALIDATIONS
Sport fishing • Hunting • Lifetime licenses • Commercial • Special Permits
(Duplicate report cards or tags must be purchased from a CDFW license sales office.)
- UPDATE YOUR CUSTOMER PROFILE – Change your address, personal information, or add an email address and opt-in for CDFW News and License Reminders!
Guest customers (no customer profile required) have access to:
- PURCHASE VOUCHERS, PASSES, AND PAY FEES
- GIFT VOUCHERS – Redeemable for an annual Resident sport fishing license only. (A gift voucher is not a valid license until redeemed.)
- ONE-DAY CDFW LANDS PASSES – Required to access CDFW-owned lands where a fee is required for non-hunting uses. Passes are not area-specific. (An annual CDFW Lands Pass purchase requires a customer profile to purchase.)
- WATERFOWL AREA ONE OR TWO-DAY PASSES – Required to hunt on waterfowl areas. (Type A and Type B Waterfowl Area Season Passes require a customer profile to purchase.)
- PAY YOUR LAKE OR STREAMBED ALTERATION AGREEMENT OR CANNABIS REMEDIATION FEE – Submit your notification and sales receipt to the CDFW Regional Office (PDF) that serves the county where the project will occur.
- PAY YOUR INCIDENTAL TAKE PERMIT, OR HABITAT RESTORATION OR ENHANCEMENT ACT APPLICATION FEE – Submit your application and sales receipt to the appropriate CDFW office.
- PAY YOUR SCIENTIFIC COLLECTING FEES – Submit your application or amendment through the Scientific Collecting Permit Portal then pay your fees online.
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUTDOOR CALIFORNIA – The Official California Fish, Wildlife and Habitat Magazine! To pay for a subscription with a credit card, select the Online Sales and Services link above. To pay for a subscription with a check, complete the order form at Outdoor California Magazine!
- BUY WARDEN STAMPS – Start your collection today. Fundsraised help support our CDFW Officers and K-9 Programs!